Dunwoody Man Running for President
Photo by Duane Stork
Marc Urbach is passionate about the text of the U.S. Constitution and confident he could win the White House if he could get Donald Trump to debate him.
By Michael Jacobs
The presumptive major-party candidates for president are setting records for unpopularity, leading many voters to search for a choice not named Trump or Clinton.
Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson has reached a party record 13 percent in the polls. Green Party candidate Jill Stein, an anti-Israel Jewish physician who has offered the top of the ticket to Sen. Bernie Sanders, is getting 5 percent in four-way polling.
Now an observant Jew from Dunwoody has launched a long-shot presidential campaign, hoping to win at least 270 electoral votes as a write-in candidate.
But Marc Urbach is not joking around. He’s not trying to make a statement about the nation’s two-party system, nor is he hoping just to raise certain issues.
Urbach acknowledges that a write-in campaign has a tiny chance for success, but he seems sincere in his belief that there is a chance.
“I think I have a shot if I can get Donald Trump in a debate for 30 minutes,” he said in an AJT interview a week after he announced his candidacy during a call-in appearance on a Denver radio show July 7. Asked why Trump would ever debate him, Urbach smiled and said, “Well, that’s the thing.”
If you’re looking for a candidate who can claim the middle ground between Trump and Hillary Clinton, Urbach probably isn’t your guy.
“The Tea Party has found their man,” reads a press release about his campaign. Urbach, a former history teacher in Gwinnett County public schools who worships at Congregation Ariel, calls himself a constitutional patriot and aims to win the support of “the biggest party of all, the American Party.”
Urbach is no fan of the current occupant of the Oval Office, whom he blames for causing a 280 percent increase in war deaths and a 350 percent increase in wounded troops in 2009 by changing the rules of engagement in Iraq.
“I don’t believe Barrack Hussein Obama is mentally competent to hold office,” Urbach said.
He said an appearance outside Independence Hall on the Fourth of July persuaded him to launch his quixotic quest. Because of nearby festivities, he spoke to a sparse crowd, but he said the patriots were impressed by his knowledge of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence and urged him to run.
Anyone, of course, can issue a statement announcing a write-in candidacy for president. But Urbach said he is devoting 15 hours a day and what money he has to back up his words with action. He is contacting state governments to see what, if anything, he needs to do to have write-in votes for him counted in November — he’s already too late for Georgia, and he has an agent booking him on radio shows to get his name out there.
He’s hoping people will find him on Facebook (www.facebook.com/ marc.urbach.5) and the web (marcalanurbach.wordpress.com) and buy into his agenda.
The Pittsburgh native and University of Florida graduate, who’ll turn 49 in August, is a critic of open-door immigration, especially from the Muslim world, and wants to fire everyone in the Office of Refugee Resettlement. In an echo of a longtime Republican threat, he also vows to close the Education Department. He hopes for a test case in court to restore school prayer, and he aims to institute either a flat tax or a simple tax.
But Urbach is no big-business Republican. He said one of this country’s major problems is that top executives are hoarding money and paying their employees oppressive wages, contravening biblical directives.
His belief in a return to the documentary foundations of the United States, including Judeo-Christian principles, inspired him to self-publish a book last August called “Believe: Do We Need a Third Great Awakening?”
His answer is in his campaign slogan: “Return America to righteousness.”
“We’re living in the greatest country in the world,” Urbach said. But “we have pockets of sin all over the place
(end of the article)
Errors: 1. A staff member made a mistake and I did not see it. It is NOT too late to be a write-in candidate for Georgia. 2. I will turn 50 years old in August.
- New information: I am on my own. A VERY high ranking individual with the Tea Party read my Press Release and knew I was VERY legitimate. That I would take votes away from Trump and greatly help H. Clinton win the election, thus they stopped talking to me. NO big deal. I thought this might happen. The PEOPLE will help me win. I will not ask for your vote, but to simply say to look into your heart and follow Exodus 18:21. “In selecting men for office let principle be your guide. Regard not the particular sect or denomination of the candidate, look to his character. It is alleged by men of loose principles or defective views of the subject that religion and morality are not necessary or important qualifications for political stations. But the Scriptures teach a different doctrine. They direct that rulers should be men “who rule in the fear of God, able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness.” BELIEVE, Do We Need a Third Great Awakening, page 169. Every single person who has read my book says it is one of the best if not the best book they have ever read. They have written me letters stating so, and I have written every single person back thanking them. You can find the book on amazon.com
Maybe, just maybe the MSM media will pick me up and interview me.
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read this. Have a wonderful weekend full of laughter, family, friends and good food. To our Republic!!
God bless, Marc
This is VERY IMPORTANT for you to understand:
- FOX 5 Television has ALL documents and information, but will NOT interview me. You can call the newsroom at 404-898-0100.
- CBS Television has ALL documents and information. You can call Collin at 404-325-4646. His email is Collin.email@example.com
- WSB 750AM Radio has ALL documents and information, but will NOT interview me. You can call the newsroom at, 404-897-7333. Ask to speak with Chris Camp, The News Director. He has the packet of information. I spoke with him on Monday, 8/1/16. Chris said, “I’ll take a look at it.” His email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Herman Cain received the packet of ALL documents and information on Tuesday 8/2/16. Herman says on his show, “We must elect the right leader for President.” I like Herman and believe he speaks more truth than any else in talk radio, BUT I know from a candidate with whom I speak with all the time, when she ran against Senator Johnny Isakson, that Herman NEVER acknowledged her. I don’t know if Herman will acknowledge me, I highly doubt it. You can call into his show at 404-872-0750. We’ll find out if Herman stays true to his word or not. (He will be told what to do by his superiors, but HE might use his own mind, character and judgment and refute them)
- News Radio 106.7 FM knows ALL about me, but will NOT bring me on their show. They have spoken with my agent Andre Traversa. I have spoken with and emailed Jackie Howard all information. She is very nice. You can email her at email@example.com You can call her at 404-843-6000. I’ve also emailed and called the most powerful editor there, Greg Tantum. He NEVER acknowledged me. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org You can call him at 404-843-6000.
- The Atlanta Journal Constitution reporter Greg Bluestein said in an email to me that, “I can sit down with you after the conventions.” He has NOT returned any of my phone calls or emails. His number is 404-526-5481. His email is email@example.com I have left voice messages with powerful editors. They NEVER returned my phone calls. Todd Duncan, 404-526-2143. And Richard Halix, 404-526-5635.
- The Gwinnett Daily Post knows about me, but will NOT interview me. I’ve spoken with Curt Yeomans. You can reach him at 770-963-9205, ext. 1321 You can email Curt at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve also spoken with Keith Farmer, the Education Reporter. I spoke with him for 25 minutes and explained how I did “a great and wonderful thing for the U.S. history department and the Assistant Principal forced me to resign.” He said he would NOT write a story about this in the paper. You can reach Keith at 770-963-9205, ext 1324.
I’ve left messages for Todd Cline, the Editor (most powerful) and he has NOT returned any of my calls. You can reach Todd at 770-963-9205, ext. 1300 You can email him at email@example.com
Basically folks, you get the message. The Atlanta Main Stream Media is completely “blocking” me! Also, the most powerful radio talk show hosts in America, Sean Hannity, Glen Beck, Mark Levin, Dennis Prager, Mike Gallagher, Breitbart News, etc. get my Press Releases that I write and their “producers” or “editors” who read these Press Releases WILL NOT PASS this information on to the hosts. These “producers” and “editors”, intelligent, in positions of enormous power are acting with great ignorance to you the listening public. They are withholding valuable information that could greatly change this election.
Only you, the citizens of this great Republic can get me on their shows and get me interviewed by the newspapers. You can email them and speak your mind. You can call them and tell them how you feel. You are a citizen and board member of the corporation of America. You are part of the “consent of the governed.” We control the government if we choose to, not the government controlling us. Today, they are the masters over us. Hopefully with your help, we can return this nation to a constitutional republic.
From the bottom of my heart. Thank you for reading and I hope you do the right thing.
May God Bless you, your family and all your friends and may He continue to Bless the Republic of the United States of America. Amen
Marc Alan Urbach
Facebook: Marc Alan Urbach
PS: I am only one of two people in America that has filed a legal document with their Secretary of State. Mr. Brian P. Kemp of Georgia has the documents. By law he has a non-discretionary duty to make certain that Hillary Rodham Clinton is legally certified to be on the ballot. Me and Judge Nally will insist he uphold his “oath” to all citizens of Georgia and America.
I am the only citizen in the history of America to file a letter with the “Grand Jury” to use the “Grand Jury” to bring forth all evidence and subpoena more evidence to prosecute Presidential Hillary Rodham Clinton for alleged crimes. (My document with Mr. Brian P. Kemp proves H. Clinton LIED.)
Two very powerful members of Congress have ALL information.
YOU can see ALL information on my blog.
Thank you and God bless,